Core Java Training
Course Duration : 45 Hrs
Core Java Training by ACLM Institute of Professional Studies is a professional training programme on Java platform. The Core Java Training has been designed by industry experienced professionals, who knows the real usages of Java Technology. The reason behind developing this programme / course is, to address the issues that are being faced by the professionals in their daily programming life.
Combination of various interesting topics makes this course huge in demand. Core Java training covers lot of other interesting topics like Data Structure, Networking Programming, JDBC. It also includes assertions, collection, Threads, classes, searching and sorting, regular expressions, logging, bit manipulation, serialization, networking with sockets, Remote Method Invocation, and Java Database Connectivity.
Core Java and its Importance
The Java platform is a suite of programs that serves developing and running programs. Since Java is a platform independent language, it is not specific to any one processor or operating system. To run an already developed and compiled programme, we can simply use the respective virtual machine, and that’s make the java language differ from other programming language.
Topics Covered under Core Java Training
Introduction to oops concept
Exploring Java run time Structure
Introduction to JRE,JDK,JVM and JVM Memory
Data Types,variable and keywords
- Arithmetic,Bitwise,Relational,Assignment,Conditional,Operator precedence
Loop Structure and Control Statement
- If else,while,do while, for,switch, Uses of break and continue
Classes and Constructor
- Fundamental of class,creating object,Assigning object reference variable,Default contructor,parametrized constructor
Contructor overloading,Method overloding,Method overriding,Static binding,uses of this and super keywords
Inheritance and Overriding
- Introduction to Inheritence,Different type of Inheritence,Java support for multiple inheritance,Diamond Ambiguity Problem,dynamic/late binding
Packages and Interfaces
Introduction to package,Access specifiers, Defining interfaces,Implementation of interfaces
Misc Type of classes
Inner Classes/Nested Classes,Abstarct Classes
- Immutable String,String Comparison,String Concatenation,Different methods of string, String Buffer,String Builder
Catched and uncatched Exception,try catch blok structure,Difference between throw and throws,Difference between final,finally and finalize
- Introduction,life Cycle of thread,implementation of thread either implementation of runnable interface or extending thread class,priorities of thread, thread synchronization,different thread methods,User Thread ,Daemon Thread
- Introduction,Event Model,Event classes,Event Lisener Interfaces
Java File Handling
- Introduction, Multiple file handling, Read / Write / Append various file types (including ms-word, excel). Learn to read and write csv files on the go.
- Introduction AWT classes,windows fundamentals,graphics using AWT,Control,Layout Managers and Menus
- Introduction,Swing features,event handling and graphics in Swing
- Introduction to Java Collection Framework
- Learn to handle list, ArrayList & linkedList
- Learn to implement Map using Hashmap & Hashtree
Introduction, UDP, TCP, InetAddress, URL, URLConnection, socket programming
Remote Method Invocation(RMI)
Introduction, Need of distributed Application, stub and skeleton uses in distributed Application
- Introduction, components, JDBC Drivers, Major Classes and Interfaces
- Learn to handle data using Mysql Live database.
- Write complex sql queries using JDBC
- Learn important backup methods using jdbc
Who Should Attend
- This course is for those who wish to write programs using Java Technology. It is always good for Team Leader, Software Developers and Programmers from different background like C, C++, FoxPro.
- Prior knowledge of any other programming language like C, C++, FoxPro, will be an added advantage to learn core java.
- Core Knowledge of Data Structures will be additional benefits for java learners.
What You Need To Bring
- Notepad, Pen / pencil, Laptop
- Writing a Java programme from the scratch, Documenting and packaging a Java application, Use many of the new enhancements added to the Java API, Use assertions to write robust Java code, Use regular expressions for efficient pattern matching, Choose appropriate data structures from the Java Collection API, Sort and search arrays and lists using a variety of techniques, Capture configuration and debugging information using the Java Logging APIs, Use Generics to create type safe collections.
- 10+ Year Expertise in Struts, Servlet, JSP, Ajax, Hibernate, EJB, Design Patterns.