Python Training covers detailed architecture of Python along with comparison to earlier existences. Python is a general-purpose interpreted, interactive, object-oriented, and high-level programming language. Interested in some other courses too?
Course Duration: 3 Months
Like Perl, Python source code is also available under the GNU General Public License (GPL). Python Training by ACLM, gives enough understanding on Python programming language.
This training combines remarkable power with very clear syntax. It has modules, classes, exceptions, very high level dynamic data types, and dynamic typing, it is an object oriented script language, is the most rapidly growing open source programming language. It is being used in mission critical applications in the world’s largest stock exchange, forms the basis for high end newspaper websites, runs on millions of cell phones and is used in industries as diverse as ship building, feature length movie animation, and air traffic control. Python Training is being provided for Indirapuram, Vaishali, Kaushambi, Vasundhara, Sahibabad, noida, Ghaziabad and delhi ncr region.
Python Training : Advantage
- Especially clean, straightforward syntax: without all the braces and semicolons
- Duck typing
- Iterators, generators and comprehensions
- Huge standard library
- Great support for building web apps: Python is very popular in the web development community
This course includes three different projects on python basics. It helps candidates in understanding various python concepts including data structures in python, database and file handling in python along with python exception handling.
Topics Covered under Python Training
Python Training: Python Fundamentals
- Introduction, Python Character Set, Token, Barebones of a Python Program, Variables and Assignments, Simple Input and Output
Python Training: Data Handling
- Introduction, Data Types, Mutable and Immutable, Operators, Expressions
Python Training: Exception Handling
- Handling various type of exception, handling try except block, defining own exceptions
Introduction and Modules
- Introduction, Functions, Structure of a python Module, Importing Built-in Function, Working with Math Module, Working With random Module, Composition
User Defined function
- Introduction, Defining Functions in Python, Invoking Functions, Passing Parameters, Type of Functions, Scope of Variables, Introduction, Stylistic Guidelines, Types of Errors, Problem solving Methodology and techniques, Documentation, Program Maintenance, Algorithms, Flowcharts, Writing Algorithms, Writing structured Programs, Coding Efficiency
Conditional and Looping Constructs
- Introduction, Statements, The if Statements of Python, The range ( ) Function, Iteration / Looping Statements
String Manipulation in Python Training
- Introduction, Strings – Accessing Individual Elements, String slices, String Slices, String function and Methods
List Manipulation in Python Training
- Introduction, Creating and Accessing Lists, List Operations, Working with Lists, List Functions and Methods
Data Reading Modules
- Introduction, Using XLRD, SQL, MYSQL and other databases to interact with python, running sql queries in secured environment, building sql procedures.
Project Work Guidelines
- Introduction, Writing Good Software, Game Programming – Issues, Outlines of different Game Projects
Who Should Attend the Python Training
- B-Tech / BCA / MCA Students, Anyone who want to make career in Python, Designers / Developers / Architect
- Knowledge of any programming language will be an added advantage, knowledge of “C” language will give more insights
What You Need To Bring
- Notepad, Pen/Pencil, Laptop
Key Takeaways of Python Training
- On completion of Python Trainings participants will be able to construct, deploy and also successfully able to develop self executable programs that can be interfaced among various application as the beauty of python, Full knowledge on PYTHON Programming, Interpreting functions, Project Building and Distribution, Managing and generating own libraries
- B.Sc. (Phy), BCA, MCA, OCJP, VBA EXPERT, SAS (Certified), SQL ANALYST, handling with core development since 1998. With such a vast experience, he has delivered various successful project to the IT industry. Mr. Amit is currently involved in Development along with Training on various topics like software engineering, C / C++ / CORE JAVA / VBA / EXCEL / SAS / SQL / ACCESS & PYTHON.