Diploma in Digital Marketing
Course Duration: 6 Months
Diploma in Digital Marketing Training is designed for job seekers, professionals, entrepreneurs & beginners.
Why Diploma in Digital Marketing is important for you
Diploma in Digital Marketing is a combination of 25 distinct modules especially designed by ACLM. Digital Marketing will set you to how your business can be accelerated very fast or how an organisation can set a desired goal to achieve. You can set your target very easily and can earn more and more.
We can assure, on completion of the digital marketing training, you can plan & implement your marketing strategies in a better way. You will have a full ideas on limiting the control over content. Even you can write or explain better about your products and also it can be seem top among others.
Start making money today by Digital Marketing!
So, what’s waiting for? Start the class today by joining
- Free Webinar – Participate and interact with the trainer, clear your doubts. Don’t forget for a brainstorming session
- Free Demo Class – Get the real live examples with many case studies. Get ready with your hosted site in one go.
- Register Now – Register yourself and start your full paced class. Also, enjoy our other free subscriptions.
- Do you know what is Digital Marketing exactly?
- Are you looking for some other courses too?
Modules of Diploma in Digital marketing
Module I - Digital Marketing Overview
- What Digital Marketing Exactly Is?
- What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization)?
- What is SERP (Search Engine Results Pages)?
- What is SEM (Search Engine Marketing)?
- What is SMO (Social Media Optimization)?
- What is SMM (Social Media Marketing)?
- What is Blogging & Purpose of Blogging?
- What is Adsense & Affiliates?
- What is Email Marketing?
- What is Mobile Marketing?
- What is Online Reputation Management?
Module II – Domain Registration Web Designing & Hosting
- Website Designing & Hosting
- What is HTML, PHP, CSS & Java Script
- Different Kind of Websites
- Static & Dynamic Websites
- Start Designing Websites
- Purchasing Domain Names
- Purchasing Web Hosting
- Connecting Domain & Hosting
- FTP Users & Using File Zila.
- Domain Control Panels
- Web Hosting Control Panels
Module III– Keyword Research with Google Keyword Planner
- What are Keywords and Key phrases
- Why Keywords are Important in SEO
- What is Keywords Research
- Why Keyword Research in Important in SEO
- What is Google Keyword Planner
- How to Use Google Keyword Planner
- Analyzing Keyword Competition
- Exact, Phrase and Broad Match in Keywords Research
- Finding Best Keywords for Our Website.
Module IV - SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Course
1. On Page Optimization - SEO
- Getting Started with Head Section
- Understanding On Page SEO?
- Domain Name Selection & URL Structuring
- Head Section Optimization
- Meta Tags Optimization
- Optimizing Title Tags, Description Tags, Keywords Tags, Robots Tags
- Optimizing Open Graph Tags
- Redirection Tags
- SEO Friendly Content Writing
- Heading Optimization
- Keyword Density, Keyword Spamming and Keyword Stuffing
- LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing) Technique
- Image Optimization Strategies
- Link Optimization Strategies
- Robots File Creation
- XML Sitemap Creation
- Sitemap Submissions
Off Page Optimization – SEO
- What is Off Page SEO?
- Why Off Page is Important?
- What Are Backlinks?
- Backlinks Creation Methods
- Difference Between Do Follow and No Follow Backlinks
- What is Google Page Rank
- How To Increase Google Page Rank
- Web Directory Submissions
- Social Bookmarking
- Article Writing & Submission
- Press Release Writing & Submissions
- Comment Writing
- Guest Blogging
- Classifieds posting
- Forum Posting
- Link Exchange (one way, two way and three way)
- Search Engine Submissions
- RSS Feeds
Search Engine Algorithms
- What Are Search Engine Algorithms
- Why Search Engine Create Algorithms
- Google Panda Algorithm
- Google Penguin Algorithm
- Google EMD Algorithm
- Google Humming Bird Algorithm
- Google Caffeine Algorithm
- Module V – Content Marketing
- Understanding Content Marketing
- Importance of content in Digital Marketing
- Finding Topics For Content Marketing
- Creating Fresh and Unique Content
- Tutorials and Event Based Content Marketing
- Content Spinning
- Grammar Checker Tools
- Duplicate Content Checker Tools
- Importance of Images in Content
- Content Syndication
- SEO friendly Content Writing
Module VI - SEO Tools
- AHREFS – Website Analysis Tools
- Backlinks Checker Tools
- Moz Domain Authority
- Moz Page Authority
- Plagiarism Checker Tools
- Automatic Sitemap Generator
- Google URL Submitter
- Google Site command
- Google Cache command
- Google Link command
Module VII – Google Webmaster Tools
- Understanding Google Webmaster Tools
- Importance of Google Webmaster Tools.
- Setting Up Google Webmaster Tools Account
- Adding Websites to Google Webmaster Tools
- Tracking the performance of website in Google Webmaster Tools
- Tracking clicks, Impressions, site Position and CTR’s
- Google Manual Penalties
- Google Automatic Penalties
- Using Google Link Disavow Tool
- www and Non www website versions
- GEO Targeting through GWT
- Link Analysis through GWT
- Internal Link Analysis through GWT
Module VIII – Google Analytics Tool
- Understanding Google Analytics Tool
- Why Google Analytics Tool is Important
- Starting with Google Analytics Tool
- Setup an account with Google Analytics Tool
- Adding site to GAT
- Tracking visitors through GAT
- Location, Browser, OS and Device tracking through GAT
- Real time and offline tracking through GAT
- USE behavior tracking through GAT
- Module IX – PBN Private Blogs Network
- Understanding the concepts of PBN
- Why and Why not to create a PBN
- How to create a Private Blog Network
- How to find Domains for a PBN
- How to find hosting for a PBN
- How to start building links with PBN
Module X – Google Business /Places Listing and GEO Targeting
- What is Google Business?
- How to get listed at Google Business Center?
- Google Business Verifications
- Setting Up your Business Profile in Google Places.
- Setting Up Profile Pictures and Cover Photos in Google Business.
- Creating Reviews in Google Places
- Google Business Listing Optimization
Module XI - Search Engine Marketing (Google Adwords)
- SEM Introduction
- Understanding Google Adwords
- Account Creation and Setup in Google Adwords
- Campaign Management
- Understanding Text, Display and Video Ads.
- Sign-Up With Google Adwords
- How to select Keywords for PPC Campaign
- Creating ADs for your PPC Campaign
- How to Manage bids in PPC Campaign
- Creating Display Ads
- Creating Text Ads
- Creating Video Ads
- Ad Extensions
- Monitoring Clicks, Impressions and CTR’s in Adwords
- Making Payments in Google Adwords
Module XII - Google Adwords Certifications
- Google Adwords Exams Theoretical Preparation
- Sign Up for Google Adwords Certifications
Module XIII - Email Marketing
- What is Email Marketing?
- How to Create Email ID’s List?
- How to Create HTML Emails?
- Bulk Mailing Through Softwares
- Sending Emails in Inbox
- Conversion Tracking
- How to Save Your ID from Black Listing?
Module XIV - ORM - Online Reputation Management
- What is ORM?
- How to Manage ORM?
- Creating Positive Reviews.
- Optimizing Review Pages.
Module XV - Mobile Marketing
- What is Mobile Marketing?
- Sign-Up With Mobile Marketing Sites?
- Creating Mobile Marketing Campaigns
- Collecting Database
- Sending Bulk Messages
- Tracking Conversions
Module XVI- Social Media Optimization / Marketing
- What is Social Media (Basics)?
- Why Social Media is Important for Online Promotion?
- Different kind of Social Media and Networking Sites.
- How to create a page on Facebook?
- How to Promote your business on Facebook?
- How to Increase likes for your facebook page?
- How to Add Facebook Fan Page On Your Website?
- Difference in Facebook profile, page and groups.
- How to Join Groups and Promote your business.
- What Google Plus is?
- How to Create Profiles on Google Plus?
- Difference between Individuals and Company Profiles.
- Why to Promote at Google Plus?
- What is Twitter?
- Why Twitter is Important?
- How to Create a Twitter Business Page?
- How Tweet Like Professionals?
- How to Increase Twitter Followers?
- How to Twitter Page for Organic Search?
- Why You Tube?
- How to Create Videos?
- Understanding Video Marketing
- Link Building With You Tube
Module XVII – Blogging/ WordPress
- What is Blogging?
- Purpose of Blogging?
- How to Blog?
- What is WordPress?
- WordPress.org & WordPress.com
- How to Setup a Blog on WordPress?
- WordPress Themes.
- WordPress Plugins.
- Setting Up Navigations and Menus.
- WordPress Widgets.
- How to SEO of a WordPress Blog/ Website?
- Internal Linking in WordPress
- WordPress site Backup
Module XVIII - Blog Monetization
- What is Blog Monetization?
- Why to Monetize a Blog?
- Blog Monetization with Google Adsense
- Blog Monetization with Affiliates
Module XIX – Google Adsense
- Understanding Google Adsense
- How to apply for Google Adsense
- How to easily get Approved with Adsense
- Difference between Text and Display Ads
- Placing Advertisements on you Blog or Website Custom and URL channels
- Optimizing Google Adsense Ads for best performance
- Allow and Add categories
- Performance Reports
- How to earn money with Google Adsense
- Getting Cheques from Google Adsense
Module XX - Affiliates Marketing
- Understanding Affiliates Marketing
- Difference between Adsense and Affiliates
- How Affiliates Marketing works
- How to apply for Affiliates
- Direct and In-Direct Affiliates Marketers
- How to create coupons in Affiliates Marketing
- How to Earn money with Affiliates Marketing
- Applying as an affiliate at Amazon, Flipkart and other major Ecommerce websites
- Optimizing Affiliates for best performance
Module XXI – Ecommerce Marketing
- Understanding Ecommerce Marketing
- Different Kind of Ecommerce Platforms
- Major Ecommerce portals in India
- Creating Ecommerce Websites
- How to Promote your Ecommerce Website?
Module XXII – Lead Generation
- What is lead generation
- Lead generation with SEO
- Lead generation with Adwords
- Lead generation with B2b and B2C
- Lead generation with SMS Marketing
- Lead generation with Email Marketing
Module XXIII – Landing Pages
- Understanding Landing Pages
- Why Landing Pages are important
- Creating Landing Pages
- Landing Page Templates
- Landing Page Analysis
Module XXIV – Freelancing
- Understanding Freelancing
- Freelancing Websites
- Sign Up with Freelancing Sites
- Getting Projects through freelance websites
Module XXV – Reward Generation
- Relax & Revise what you have learned at Delhi Courses
- Make Queries you have
- Create Strategies for Your Future
- Get Feedback and
- Apply for Google Reward Generation
Who Should Attend
- job seekers
- entrepreneurs &
- Little bit knowledge of HTML
- Have some ideas on making plans and strategies and
- A positive attitude
What You Need To Bring
- Some interesting ideas
You would be able to grasp all the fundamentals of internet marketing, so that you can start doing internet marketing from the scratch.on
understanding of basics of Internet Marketing, plan about your business, your potential customer, your target location and all marketing research about your business
A better plan leads to better result. After you have made a business plan, the next step would be implementing the same. This will give
you about setting your business account
- Group of 5 Trainers
- Everyone has extensive experience in Digital Marketing
- Meet our awesome content writer
- Play with the interesting design techniques by experts