ACLM Student Agreement
ACLM has revised its student agreement and the new agreement has been in use since April 2016. Before signing the Student Agreement, ACLM will provide an Advisory Note to all students. The students must acknowledge in writing that they have read the Advisory Note and understand the content of the Student Agreement.
In addition, to the Student Agreement, ACLM also sets at the terms and conditions for the use of Offline / Online use of existing systems.
The ACLM Student Agreement specifies the following
- The duration of the course, and the mode of study, i.e., online / Offline;
- The commencement and completion of the course;
- The scheduled holidays, if any;
- The exam period of the student’s term;
- The expected duration of the release of the certificate on completion of the course;
- The expected duration of the conferment of the award from the release of final results;
- The full names of the developer or proprietor of the course, and the person or organisation or institution conferring the award;
- The components of all fees payable by the student;
- The fee collection schedule including the miscellaneous fees; and
- The fee refund policy.
Withdrawal and Refund Policy
Students who wish to withdraw or transfer from a course must complete a course withdrawal form and address to ACLM Institute for attention. The form should reach us at Plot No. 662, Sector – 5, Vaishali, Ghaziabad – 201014 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The student should indicate the reason for leaving and request for refund, if applicable. Please attach all relevant supporting documents (Including Receipt in original) as it will help us to expedite your application. Students below the age of 18 years old must seek parental/guardian endorsement to proceed with the requests.
ACLM will process the request and within 15 working days of receiving the withdrawal form. Any refund will administered as per the Refund Policy as stipulated on the Student Contract. Payments will be made either by cheques or Online transfer as per user request. Note that bank charges may be applicable in case any bank charges levied on the transaction.
Any request for a refund of course fees paid before/after commencement of the course shall be made as per the following refund policy:
1. Refund for Withdrawal Due to Non-Delivery of Course:
The ACLM will notify the Student within three (3) working days upon knowledge of any of the following:
- It does not commence the Course on the Course Commencement Date;
- It terminates the Course before the Course Commencement Date;
- It does not complete the Course by the Course Completion Date;
- It terminates the Course before the Course Completion Date;
The Student should be informed in writing of alternative study arrangements (if any), and also be entitled to a refund of the entire Course Fees and Miscellaneous Fees already paid should the Student decide to withdraw, within seven (7) working days of the above notice.
2. Refund for Withdrawal Due to Other Reasons:
If the Student withdraws from the Course for any reason other than those stated in Clause 1 above, the ACLM will, within seven (7) working days of receiving the Student’s written notice of withdrawal, refund to the Student an amount based on the Table A below.
|% of [the aggregate amount of the fees paid under Schedules B of the ACLM-Student contact]||If Student’s written notice of withdrawal is received|
|[ 80% ]||(“Maximum Refund”)|
More than  days before the Course Commencement Date
|[ 65% ]|| or more days before the Course Commencement Date|
|[ 0% ]||Less than  days before the Course Commencement Date|
In addition to the above, The registration charges along with form fee shall also be liable for deduction excluding to Table A.
3. Refund During Cooling-Off Period:
The ACLM will provide the Student with a cooling-off period of seven (7) working days after the date that the Contract has been signed by both parties.
The Student will be refunded the highest percentage (stated in Table A) of the fees already paid if the Student submits a written notice of withdrawal to the ACLM within the cooling-off period, regardless of whether the Student has started the course or not.
4. Deemed Withdrawal:
A Student who transfers from the Course to another course with the ACLM shall be deemed to have withdrawn from the Course and the provisions of Clause 2 shall apply save as otherwise agreed between the ACLM and the Student.