Data Science Course
Data science course is now a been top of the mind course for learning and development. It’s known as the sexiest job of the era. In the century of 2021, this emerging field has become a necessity for all businesses and evolving data driven outcomes on the entire globe.
Talent acquisition team of each top companies looking for the best data scientist for their organization who can help them to overcome the talent shortage and create competitive advantages from within.
It has been observed that the data scientist job became the fastest growing jobs around the globe.
Key Skills for Data Science Courses
- The data science courses are require soft skills and technical skill to success in this field
- You must have strong and good command over excel, VBA, SQL, Tableau, Python
- You should also be aware about statistical methods to adopt in your models
What you'll learn in Data Science course
- Statistical analysis, Python programming with NumPy, pandas, matplotlib, and Seaborn
- Advanced statistical analysis, Tableau, Machine Learning with stats models and scikit-learn, Deep learning with TensorFlow
- Impress interviewers by showing an understanding of the data science field
- Learn how to pre-process data
- Understand the mathematics behind Machine Learning (an absolute must which other courses don’t teach!)
- Start coding in Python and learn how to use it for statistical analysis
- Perform linear and logistic regressions in Python
- Carry out cluster and factor analysis
- Be able to create Machine Learning algorithms in Python, using NumPy, statsmodels and scikit-learn
- Apply your skills to real-life business cases
- Use state-of-the-art Deep Learning frameworks such as Google’s TensorFlowDevelop a business intuition while coding and solving tasks with big data
- Unfold the power of deep neural networks
- Improve Machine Learning algorithms by studying underfitting, overfitting, training, validation, n-fold cross validation, testing, and how hyperparameters could improve performance
Data Science Course Topics & Duration
- Advanced Excel – 4 Weeks
- VBA Programming – 2 Weeks
- SQL Programming – 1 Week
- Python Programming – 2 Weeks
- Python Project – 2 Weeks
- Statistics – 10 Days
- Machine Learning with Python – 7 Weeks
- Machine Learning Project
- Pandas Data Science – 1 Week
- Pandas Project – 1 Week
- Data Visualization with Tableau – 1 Week
- Placement Preparation & Capstone Project
What project you'll do
Through rigorous exercises, hands-on projects, assessments, hackathon and a personalized Capstone project, this program will prepare you to start your career in Data Analytics and Machine Learning/Data Science at A-list firms and startups.
Upon successfully completing this program, you’ll earn a Diploma Program in Data Analytics and Machine Learning Certificate. This Program in Data Analytics and Machine Learning Course will add considerable value to your professional credentials.