MS ACCESS SQL VBA Training
Course Duration: 2 Months
MS ACCESS SQL VBA Training to Design & Create Database and Tables, Query, Table and Create Forms & how you can build re-usable structures which will benefit you time to time. In this training student learn how to use SQL to retrieve, store or update data in Microsoft Access. One of the most prominent software used by organizations to create analysis and reporting programs from massive databases including SQL Server and accounting, Sybase, etc, is VBA or Visual Basic for Applications.
Microsoft Access or Microsoft Office Access is a database system made for individuals and small-to-medium-sized businesses who want to capture, manage, and report data in a professional way. ACLM trained all variant of professionals in Vaishali, Indirapuram, Kaushambi, Sahibabad, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad, Noida including Delhi NCR region.
MS Access, SQL, VBA: Advantage
- Easy to install and use
- Ease to integrate
- Dot NET-friendly
- Widely popular
- Cost Effective Solution
- Convenient storage capacity
- Multi-user support
- Importing data
Topics Covered Under MS ACCESS SQL VBA
Access User Interface
- MS Access SQL VBA Ribbon, File, Save a Database as Templates, Home, Create, External Data, Database Tools, Contextual Tabs, Quick Access Toolbar, Object Navigation Pane, Access Work Surface, Access Option Dialog Box, Object Overview, Tables Queries, Forms, Reports, Macros & Modules, Process Overview, Exercise: Getting Around the Access Environment, Create Database using a wizard
- Approach to Database Design, Top down Database Design, Bottom up Database design, Reality, Gather Information, Data Mapping, Sample Data Map, Normalization, First Normal Form, Second Normal Form, Third Normal Form, Table Relationship
Table & their View
- Datasheet View, Selection Tools, Table Layout Tools, Sorting & Filtering Tools, Print Records, Record Navigation, Working in Datasheet View, Working with Table in Datasheet View, Design View, Open a table in Design View, Design View layout
- Creating an Access Database, Creating a New Database, Data Types, Determine Data Type, Create a Table in Design View, Delete a Fields, Rename a Table, Linking Table from External Source, Import table from other database, Tables and Templates and Application Parts
- Definition & Purpose, Types, Views, Select Queries with criteria, Logical Operators, Group & Total with Queries, Total Row with group By, Action Queries, Make Table Queries Append , Queries, Update Queries, Delete Queries Creating Crosstab Queries, Delete Queries, Rename Queries
- Definition & Purpose, Layout Design & Views, Adding a Header & Footer, Adding Logo to the Header, Adding a Title to the header, Arranging Filed on a form, Spacing Objects o a form, Alter a Form, Remove form Control, Format Forms, Adding Data Record in Form View, Form Record Navigation, One Click Forms, Basic Data Entry Form, Datasheet Form, Split Form, Create a Form with Form Wizard
- Definition & Purpose, Views, Report Header, Page Header, Group Header, Details Group Footer, Page Footer, Report Footer, Adding a Report Header/Footer, Adding a logo to the Header, Adding a Title to the Header, Adding fields to Reports, Add Calculated Fields, Arranging Fields on a Report, Resizing the Details Sections, Grouping 7 Sorting, Setting Properties on a Report, Report Property Setting, Section Property Sheet, Object Property Sheet, Adding Records Counts, Special Report Fields, Dates, Page Numbering, Controls, Application Parts, Deleting a Report, Formatting a Reports, One Click Report, Formalize the Relationship between Tables
- Data Type and Relationship, Views, One Click Report, Formalize the Relationship between Tables
- Open a Table, Form and Record, Run a Query, Print a Report, Running a Macro, Creating Simple Macros
Completing the Desktop Application
- The Navigation Form, Running Macros from a Navigation Form, Setting the Navigation Form as a Default Form, Creating a navigation Form, Splitting the database, Encrypt with password, Distributing the Front-End Database, Database Maintenance, Compact & Repair, Backup recovery a database, Maintain Backup Compatibility
Who Should Attend in MS ACCESS SQL VBA
- Software developers and data architects can use Microsoft Access to develop application software, and “power users” can use it to build software applications.
- Like other Office applications, Access is supported by Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), an object-oriented programming language that can reference a variety of objects including DAO (Data Access Objects), ActiveX Data Objects, and many other ActiveX components.
- Basic knowledge MS Access or any other database
- Knowledge of basic sql queries will be an added advantage
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel
What You Need To Bring
- Notepads, Laptop, Pen / Pencil
- Microsoft office Specialist certification in Microsoft Access.
- Over 17+ years of experience in Microsoft Access
- International Training exposure of more than 70 corporate trainings
- Member of IFCA, AIMA
- Contributed to several studies on financial and man-power management
- Certifications of PMP, Six-Sigma, MS Project specialist