Certified Lean Practitioner
Lean Training and Certification program at ACLM shall involve a detailed understanding of the different concepts and tools used in Lean methodology along with hands-on practice on analysis and application of various Lean tools. A principle driven, tool-based philosophy that focuses on eliminating waste so that all activities/steps add value from the customers perspective.
Lean training recommended for any manufacturing and service industry.
Lean Certification program is 02-way learning program designed in such a way that participants can learn the Lean Body of knowledge along with hands on experience on capstone project.
Lean methodology is applicable to all business and its functions.
The criteria for Lean Certification at ACLM
1) Successful completion and approval of 1 Lean projects
2) Completion of the online final exam with 80% threshold.
Post the completion of Lean Certification candidate confidentiality will have following skills.
- Knowledge of Lean Methodology
- Expert in identifying Waste.
- Knowledge of Lean Tools
Salient features of Lean Training & Certification
- Instructor-led Training
- Weekend Batch to accommodate working professional requirement.
- Training duration – 16 Hrs.
- Lean Practitioner will also have 2 Capstone projects for their reference in future.
- Standard project templates
- Any time support.
- They become the part of ACLM Lean community.
- Certificate of “Certified Lean Practitioner
Who can Attend?
Any person who is interested in building his/her career can apply for Lean methodology. Since there are no constraints, people from any industry can apply for Lean certification.
- The applicant wants to increase their employability.
What does the Program Include:
- Lean Philosophy and Lean Thinking
- Understanding and approach through Lean principles
- Detail understanding of Heijunka, Jidoka & Just-In-Time
- Understanding 3M, Muri, Mura & Muda
- Detailed understanding and identifying 8 Waste.
- Understanding Value stream Mapping, Cycle time, Lead Time, Takt Time
- Kaizen and Kaizen Blitz
- Understanding concept of 5S Workplace management
- Understanding Poke Yoke
- Implementing Visual Management and its benefits
- Understanding Kanban, SMED
- Lean Project Management