Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
Six Sigma Green Belt Training and Certification program at ACLM shall involve a detailed understanding of the different concepts and tools used in Six Sigma methodology along with hands-on practice on analysis and application of various six sigma tools.
The world over, organizations seeking better ways of improving their profitability have adopted Lean Six Sigma because of its ability in giving quick tangible results.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification program is 02-way learning program designed in such a way that participants can learn the Lean Six Sigma Body of knowledge along with hands on experience on capstone project.
Lean Six Sigma methodology is applicable to all business and its functions. So, training can be attended by any professionals irrespective of the function. We emphasize the approach of leaning and completing the one phase and move on to the next phase of DMAIC.
This Program is launched for individual as well as Corporate Training
The certification criteria for Six Sigma Green Belt at ACLM
1) Successful completion and approval of 1 Lean Six Sigma Green Belt projects
2) Completion of the online final exam with 80% threshold.
Post the completion of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification candidate confidentiality will have following skills.
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma Methodology
- Knowledge of Statistical Tools
- Application and good understanding of Minitab
- Change Management
Salient features of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training
- Instructor-led Training
- Weekend Batch to accommodate working professional requirement.
- Training duration – 40 Hrs.
- Green Belt will also have 4 Capstone projects for their reference in future.
- Standard project templates
- Excel template of basic statistical tools
- Any time support.
Who can Attend?
Any person who is interested in building his/her career can apply for Lean Six Sigma. Since there are no constraints, people from any industry can apply for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
Body of Knowledge: Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Course
- Introduction of Quality evolution, Six Sigma history & Lean Six Sigma Methodology
- Various roles and responsibility in Six Sigma implementation
- Project Identification, prioritization and identifying improvement opportunity.
- Six Sigma Project roadmap and DMAIC Cycle
- Define phase steps and tollgates.
- Process mapping concepts, various types of process maps and process of making various types of process maps.
- Understanding voice of the customer, CTQ drill down, Kano model of customer satisfaction
- Concept of measure phase, Understanding DPU, DPMO, RTY etc
- Types of data, data collection plan, Scales
- Concept of Measure of central tendency and dispersion
- Concepts of measurement System analysis (Accuracy, Precision, Linearity, Repeatability , Reproducibility
- MSA for discrete data
- Sampling methodology
- Understanding descriptive statistic and tools
- Understanding FMEA
- Seven basic quality tools.
- Understanding of various tools and application using templates (Pareto, Run Chart, Histogram, Bar graph, Quartile etc.)
- Understanding concepts of Inferential statistics
- Concept of Short-Term, Long-Term Process Capability and assessment of Sigma level
- Understanding Hypothesis testing, Application of hypothesis based on data type.
- Sampling methodology and decide sample size.
- Basic concept of Regression
- Solution design and implementation
- Understanding Lean philosophy
- Understanding Control plan and improvement sustenance approach
- Understanding basic control charts
- Minitab and application of basic tools using Minitab.
- Understanding Reward and recognition
Participant will get at the end of the program-
- Certificate of “Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt”
- Certificate of Lean Practitioner
- Certificate on Excel proficiency
- Certificate of Statistical tools using Minitab
- They become the part of ACLM Green Belt community.
Training & Certification will help participant/Organization-
- Drive Lean Six Sigma culture in the organization
- Certified professional will help organization to improve customer satisfaction
- Certified professional will have more Analytical and Innovative in approach
- Help organization to improve profit by improving Efficiency & Effectiveness
- Develop capability for data driven problem solving approach
- Certified Professional will be able to identify and executive project to drive performance
- Guide team members for relevant data collection, analysis and inference
- Enhance their project management techniques
- Certified professional will have more opportunities on employability